I can't believe it's already December what the FUCKKK
So anyway, here's the adventures I had in November. Whaaat a month.
1. I drew myself "sitting at my desk". This actually sums up the month of November pretty well.
2. Wow, I was pretty proud of this when I fist drew it, but now it looks kinda funny. Anyway, Dija's favorite sitting position is what we would call the Asian squat, which I can't do for the life of me when my brother described it to me. But anyway, it does a good job showcasing Dija's sorta odd behavior I guess you could say. (And I know L from Death Note sits like this lol)
3. It's funny because I'm slowly writing the script for this story and I'm STILL writing this scene. So I'm on one scene for a month woooww. BUT YES this is when Serin and Dija meet for the first time. Dija doesn't know how to meet people. :V
4&5. The other two Gods I designed at the same time as these, but they're not important enough for the plot to have a polished drawing of them... for now anyway.
6. Some slight mushiness. u_u Though it is a technically a scene.
7. My web design homework was giving me a hard time so I gave up on it and drew this. :V
8,9,&10. I had an afternoon where I was accepting requests on tumblr, but I specified that it was more likely that I'll even do them if they had to do with my story. XD So ~GummyWolfz asked me to draw Dija with a baby ewe, ~Ayemae asked me to draw Dija and Serin with their personalities swapped (ahhahahahaha) and I also drew Dija and her OC.
11. Steve caught wind that I was doing requests so he told me to draw him a Trex and I diiiiiddddd
12. Oh and ~GummyWolfz asked me to draw me and Steve dressed up as Dija and Serin. The caption is priceless because when Steve actually saw the picture, he was laughing, commenting that it was totally accurate. WHICH IT IS
13. I don't think I'm speaking only for myself when I say that I hate writing papers. I recently finished the last paper I had to write for General Ed classes (this being my last semester of General Ed and all before it's nothing but art <3) and I celebrated at like 3 in the morning with this weird doodle. :V
14. IF YOU GUYS FOLLOWED ME ON TUMBLR YOU WOULD THINK I'M BIPOLAR FOR REAL but I'm not. But when I drew this I was a little overwhelmed with school. I think I was studying for the Health class exam (that class is harder than you think I don't even wanna hear a WORD).
15. Me and Steve tried to buy a phone for black friday but we ended up not being able to so I drew how we basically were. :V
16. My teacher told me to buy water-soluble graphite and I did and it's WONDERFUL.
17. This was around the same time as this storyboard, I was experimenting with Serin and Dija's relationship before they uhh... idk hit if off? Where Serin thought Dija was really annoying in how she didn't really know how to do anything and Dija pretty much treated Serin as a nanny of sorts. Serin can't do anything about it because Dija's mom hired Serin to be a guide for Dija. I COULD GO ON BUT YE
18. I had a migrane. I drew about it.
19. Got a new phone (DUHFSKDJFHKJDSFH IT'S SO AMAZING HOLY CRAP I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT) and I drew on it. The app is Sketchbook Mobile, and it's great. :V
#2 made me laugh. almost like she has addicting candy and don't want anyone else to get it. LOL. #11 Love Dinasors and it is done so well. It pops out of the page compared to everything else. #13 Is also Halarous with the face and the text. Like a dumb test is almost done. #16 I like alot. something about the textures of traditional, and how detailed you have it too, yet its so simple.
these are simply my
opinions and are not
meant to imply that
you should agree or
disagree nor should
these prove to be
offensive in any
way; if I do come
then you have my
Magepresented by the
This article came
about after a
requested that we
write ten clear,
simple tips for
information can be
very useful, but
it down into
chunks is so much
easier. So without
further ado plea...
This feature is for
all the happy
couples in the
world, the love
shared in families,
and for the good
friends.What I see
in these pictures..
The love, the
tenderness.. This is
what I search for. I
really hope I will
find someone like
you already did.Look
upon the sunand
think of that...
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More